18. September 2019
20th of November 10:00 a.m to 05:30 p.m.
However, brand-new technologies also require new ways of thinking, new competencies and therefore a new ecosystem of partners and suppliers!
Join our member company PTC together with our expert partners and friends at the RWTH Aachen Campus to learn and exchange on how to leverage Augmented Reality across the entire life cycle from production in large-scale deployments for the enterprise to product marketing and service. Target audiences are CDOs and Heads of Digitalization as well as decision makers from Engineering, Manufacturing and Service.
- Florian Thurnwald – Solution Architect Mixed Reality, Microsoft
- Jan Schneider – 5G Product Management, Vodafone
- Sebastian Koepl – Solution Architect, Vodafone
- Marc Schütz – VP Product Management Vuforia, PTC
- Spotlight presentations from Evonik, SKODA Auto und innovation.rocks
Get your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.de/e/augmented-reality-in-industrial-practice-tickets-72786332881
Please note that tickets are only available in limited quantity.
We look forward to hosting you on November 20, 2019 in Aachen!
For a preliminary schedule, see below.